Month: November 2019

Comfort Food Restaurant Hash House A Go-Go Shut Down Due to a Cockroach Infestation

The Southern Nevada Health District shut down Hash House A Go Go at the Plaza hotel in Downtown Las Vegas after finding a multi-generational cockroach infestation, an imminent health hazard, on October 24. KTNV reports the health department “counted more than 50 German roaches on the hot line and in the back prep area.” Owner Jim Nyberg told the news station …

Comfort Food Restaurant Hash House A Go-Go Shut Down Due to a Cockroach Infestation Read More »

French Restaurant on the Strip Closed by the Health Department

Even though Favorite Bistro at The Linq Promenade closed its dining room after discovering no potable water after a water main break on Oct. 15 in the French restaurant, the Southern Nevada Health District still issued an imminent health hazard. Inspectors found the staff continuing to prepare food in an upstairs kitchen. The restaurant contends it was throwing food away. Favorite …

French Restaurant on the Strip Closed by the Health Department Read More »